It's just like pwnable.tw for hackers to test and expand their binary exploiting skills.
This website is open source, source code: https://github.com/Ex-Origin/pwn
- Try to find out the vulnerabilities exists in the challenges, exploit the remote services to get flags.
- The flag is usually at
./flagfor Linux, and
.\flag.txtfor Windows, but sometimes you have to get a shell to read them.
- Most of challenges are running on
Ubuntu 16.04/18.04/19.04docker image.
- You can share write-up or exploit code in your profile, only players who also solved the same challenge are able to see them.
- Windows service program:
- Do not DOS the infrastructures.
- Do not share the FLAGs.
- Do not share entire solution code in public.
- If you found any unintended bugs, please report to us, thanks.
- Admin-Email: email@example.com
- QQ group: 570295461
- Main website: www.xmcve.com